Gadis indonesia seksi dan cantik berani bugil dan hot dengan tubuh yang mulus dan bibir sensual membangkitkan gairah para penikmat seni dan hidung belang play boy
Personality does not leave as much to opinion as physical preferences do. A man named Peter wrote a letter in the first century with wise words that still apply today: "Beauty should not come from what you wear. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth."

Are You Sexy.....???

I got new glasses after having worn contacts for two years. I am not sure why it affects my image, but it does. For one thing, the glasses make me really look the part of the job that I recently landed as a secretary. This new position also required adjustments and additions to my wardrobe to suit me up for the role of secretary.

While pondering my new look, it occurred to me how much our self-image is defined by our external appearance. Whether we realize it or not, how we dress projects an image of who we are. And if current fashion trends offer any indication of what people think of themselves, we need to think more of ourselves.

Last time I was at the mall, I saw a store called La Senza Girl. This store is the children's version of an underwear and lingerie boutique similar to Victoria's Secret, but less glitzy. Now, I would like to ask, why do 10-year old girls need lingerie? My guess is they need the super-low cut panties to match their very low cut jeans, and the matching bras are needed, I suppose, for their semi-transparent mid-riff tops.

The media and fashion industries have heavy input into the constant redefinition of what is "cool" and "." It's cool to wear low, tight jeans. It's to wear these with a sports-bra, and maybe an open blouse. The starlets of the media are doing it, and if they are doing it, so should we. Right? Maybe. Or maybe not.

A girl is walking down the hall wearing a top that is practically a bra and jeans that look painted on. She has the attention of all of the guys. What is your impression of her? Be honest, now.

She dresses to impress the men around her, to draw attention to her body the way she thinks they want her to, and because wants to be attractive. While she certainly has succeeded in attracting attention, is she exuding the type of appeal that will attract men to her, or attract them to her body? Is she truly attractive?

Men and women, young and old from all ages, character and race. Most of them ended with one another looking for a shoulder to cry on and the only way out was seeking consolation if not their desire in this land of free with regardless.

<<<---Back

Next--->>>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...